Monday, March 23, 2009

Keeping It In Motion

I apologize for my absenteeism in journaling. I will do much better in the days to come, I promise. Thank you for your participation in the Revival services. Never before have I seen so many visitors, friends and family come together to worship. I was and am richly blessed by the attendance. We had three professions of faith and six others to join by letter or statement.
Revivals are a good way to get the momentum going, but it takes effort to keep things in motion. Continue to invite friends, family and coworkers so that they may hear the word of God and be saved. The next three Sundays I have declared the FREE LUNCH PROGRAM, here is how it works. You invite someone to be your guest next Sunday morning or night or the following Sunday morning or even Easter Sunday. I will preach Christ and Him crucified so that any lost person will be able to understand that Jesus died for their sins and by accepting the LORDSHIP of Christ they can be saved. Your part is to provide them with a free lunch afterwards. Weather you cook it or buy it is up to you. Just get your lost or wayward friend to church, I will preach the Word and God will do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment