Thursday, November 3, 2016

Healing

“May the Lord reward you for what you have done, and may you receive a full reward from the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings you have come from refuge.”
Ruth 2:12

Boaz said those words to Ruth because of her kindness towards Naomi. Ruth loved her mother-in-law and her actions showed it in such a way that others, like Boaz, could see it. Your love for me has been made evident over the past weeks. During my down time you have prayed for me, called me, sent me cards, given me gifts and loved on me. In addition many of you have stepped out of your comfort zone and done above and beyond all that I could think or ask. In my absence I see no ministry that did not only continue but they flourished. Talk about making my heart sing with joy. From the deepest recesses of my heart I want to say thank you to every member of Ridglea. You are faithful servants ready to do God’s will at a moments notice and this is evident to all.

During my down time I was able to read much and write a pamphlet on prayer. I should have it ready for print in about a month. I will gladly share with you what God has shared with me.

Also I want you to know that my hip is healing nicely. I’m not quite a hundred percent a hundred percent of the time but I am a hundred percent a lot of the time. Without your prayer and support it would have taken much longer and been much more difficult.

“May Yahweh bless you and protect you; may Yahweh make His face to shine on you and be gracious to you; may Yahweh look on you and give you peace.”
Numbers 6:24-26


No comments:

Post a Comment